Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sleep-deprived thought(s)

Don't you hate when you feel like your 2nd in someone's life when they're 1st in your's? Gah, that's the worst feeling.
Not that I'm really 2nd to video games in Aaron's life, but...sometimes I feel like he just wants me to go away and leave him alone with his games...and these moments are always when I just want some love and attention. I love him more than anything (I know its soooo cheesey, but it's the truth), and I know he loves me that much, too. But I just can't help feeling this way, sometimes. Especially when I'm sleep-deprived and completely irrational.
As I was laying here drifting in and out of "sleep," my mind kept conjuring up beautiful and deep poetic phrases (usually my poems aren't too deep...). But as soon as I'd stir and begin to awake again, they'd rush off back to the deepest reaches of my mind. Without giving me a chance to write them down. They were so lovely.
Well, this (blogging) is quite literally becoming an obsession. I hope it doesn't get too out of hand. Or maybe I do want it to get out of hand. I enjoy ranting and rambling to myself (and maybe someday, others!)
More sleepy smiles from a girl observing her world,
Alexandria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love obscure movies, random music, road trips, and SMILING :D