Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quarter Life Crisis!

People have these, right? I'm almost 20, and I'm freaking out. I don't know what I'm going to do with my life, and I'm about to change my major, which is really stressful for me. I don't like it when plans change. *humph* So, to help me (and you?) figure out what I should do with my life, I'll make a list of things I enjoy doing/studying! 1. The French Language 2. Religions and philosophies (mostly Eastern) 3. READING 4. Writing poetry 5. Math of any kind There...a brief list of my interests. I really don't know how to narrow this down to a specific major or career. Help? Haha. My boyfriend and I went to Muskogee this evening so he could visit the Air Force recruiter there. And *drum roll* he has a job in the USAF now! Next he waits to go off to basic training and then job training then he will serve for 4 to 6 years. Its very exciting and kind of scary/sad because I will have to be without him for long periods of time. But I'll make it :) I still haven't decided what kind of blog this will be, so I'm also going to tell you my outfit for the day. Haha. I wore my light wash skinny jeans with a blue leopard print tank and a navy and white striped cardigan. I like to mix crazy patterns (blue leopard) with classic ones (nautical stripes), I feel like it makes an outfit more fun and multidimensional! I also found some cute peep-toe bootie-like heels for $15 at the mall there :D (pics later perhaps?) Well, as always I'll keep learning and laughing, and I hope you all do too. Toodles, Alexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love obscure movies, random music, road trips, and SMILING :D