Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hello All :)
(Yes, I realize I'm probably still just talking to myself, but maybe someday my blog will be read!)
I should be working on my Visual Basic homework about rabbit populations and such. But...I have coffee! And I've been much too distracted with a few blogs to focus on homework right now!
I started out reading Grace's (Smile Couture). I love her blog! Her posts are fun and fashion-ful! (Although she has a much different style than I do, I greatly enjoy her posts!)
From Grace, I stumbled upon Kay (Cerulean Skies). Who is honestly probably my favorite blogger. I love her honesty and writing style.
And then from Kay, I discovered Alex (--no previous experience--). I love how vulnerable she lets herself become through her writing.
I also enjoy Macky's (The Cloud-Wanderer) posts. :)
I know I haven't met any of them (you), but after this handful of lost, confused days reading their (your) random posts, I feel as though I've met them (you) all. Wow, I sound so cheesey and desperate for friends...haha.
Update from my last post:
I have officially changed my major from Chemical Engineering to Math :D I'm so excited and optimistic about the change, though I wish I believed in my writing abilities enough to pursue a degree in such a field.
My boyfriend goes to basic training on February 1st...4 days before my birthday :( He's currently living with me, so being without him will be a major change and will probably be really tough for me.
I have always sporadically written "poetry" (or what I consider a distant cousin of poetry). But recently, within the past few days, I've written several poems. I blame my recent reconsiderations of the direction of my life and other such musings.
Random things currently on my mind:
1. Rekindling my love for Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
2. I love the color of coffee with just the right amount of milk in it. Its so welcoming :)
3. My boyfriend (Aaron, I'll refer to him by name from now on. Its shorter, haha.) gets so worked up and angry over video games. I don't understand. But at the same time, if such emotion can be evoked by something that matters so little, I can only imagine the positive emotions I (hopefully) fill him with. :)
4. Its a little immature, but I take very obviously not literal things literally. A couple examples: Third party: "That scared the shit out of me!" Me: "Ew!" oooor Third party: "Goodness, that's a big-ass (insert any noun, really)." Me: "A big ass-(noun)?! Hahaha." I know, I'm just brimming with maturity.
5. Rabbit populations. Damn this VBA project.
6. Must. Save. Money. Most of my paychecks go to food and gas. I'm currently feeding myself (as healthfully as I can) and Aaron, and we tend to go on a lot of road trips (usually to my home or his, in opposite directions from where I'm currently stationed, of course). And I need to save money so I can start buying wonderful Christmas presents!
I think this is quite long enough. If anyone actually reads this, I'll be amazed. And thank you so much :) Although I'd love to have people read and enjoy my blog, I'd also be pretty content if I were the only person to lay eyes on it. Its rather therapeutic getting all of this off my mind and stored away somewhere.
Keep smiling, you know I will,
Alexandria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love obscure movies, random music, road trips, and SMILING :D